This day’s piece is on the most complete health-oriented smartwatch, Vibes Xwatch Zeblaze.
At first, we only knew the large analogue clocks, then it was portable, then the wristwatch. Being affected by everything around man and the advance in technology, today we have not just digital watches but advanced digital watches. Before the 21st century, watches were basically timekeeping devices but nothing has remained the same in this century now has it? Likewise watches, as they have refused to be left out in the progressive trends of our time.
The usefulness of watches these days have been made to exceed the average timekeeping function as more stunning features is added to smartwatches by the hour. You can call it evolution if you like, just that in this case there is no Charles Darwin theory to back it up. Haha.
Vibes Xwatch is a cool watch with multiple functions amongst which are; shockproof technology activity and sleep tracking multi-sensors, health monitor functions, super IPS display with motion detector amongst others.
Today we speak not only an advanced level watch but a Tony Stark level watch. Oh, don’t tell me you have forgotten Tony, the guy with the cool watch tech. Avenger’s Tony, Iron man Tony. Yeah, that Tony.
Sorry but today ain’t about Tony Stark. Rather it’s about Vibes Xwatch or as I call it “a next-level technology”.
Introducing Vibes XWatch
Vibes Xwatch is your ideal companion smartwatch, not only for sports nor adventures, but also useful in times of recreation, relaxation, and even rehabilitation. It’s there with you when you’re asleep when you are working out when you are working when you are relaxing, you name it. Its usefulness I’d say outlasts the day itself.
Specifications: Vibes Xwatch Review
|DIMENSION||50.8 x 50.8 x 16mm|
|BATTERY TYPE||Lithium-ion type.|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||300 mAh|
|BATTERY LIFE||25 Days|
|DISPLAY||1.3” IPS Colour Display, Touch Screen|
|RESOLUTION||240 X 240 Pixels|
|STRAP TYPE||Silica gel, changeable|
|STRAP MEASUREMENT||24 mm|
|BLUETOOTH VERSION||Bluetooth 5.0, Bluetooth 3.0|
|SENSOR||Heart rate sensor, motion detector and proximity sensor|
|WATER & DUST-PROOF||IP67|
|WORKING TEMPERATURE||-20oC – 45oC|
|COMPATIBILITY||Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 and above|
- Body: it has a nice design. Measures 50.8 x 50.8 x 16mm and weighs 67g.
- Wrist strap: has a silica gel strap, measures 24mm. However, it is changeable. You can change to rubber straps or leather straps, depending on your choice.
- The display has a 1.3″ IPS Touch screen for control, and a 240 x 240-pixel resolution. This makes it bright enough to be seen clearly even under sunlight.
- Battery: has a lithium-ion battery, with a 300mAh capacity. Lasts up to 25 days depending on usage as listed below:
- Basic Watch modes: 25 days
- Daily Use modes: 15 days
- Continuous Bluetooth calling: 280 mins
- Continuous music playing: 220 mins
- It has a charging time of 90 mins.
- Bluetooth connects with your smartphone and manages functions like your mp3 player, calls, messages and app notifications.
- Compatible with Bluetooth 5.0 and 3.0
- Sensors: has a heart rate sensor and motion detector underneath.
- Compatible with Android and iOS
Features of Vibes Xwatch
Vibes Xwatch is your exclusive Adventures companion smartwatch with features including
Sport Design With Shock-Proof Technology:
This means that it will not be easily broken when it falls for example. We’re all experts at mistakenly dropping fragile and costly items like our phones, glasses, the flower vases. So, you can call this feature insurance of some sort.
Activity And Sleep Tracking Multi Sensors:
keeps tabs on your activities.
During exercises, vibes Xwatch measures your heart rate. Makes you conscious of your health, which can help you recognize when you are overstressing and when you need to take a break.
It has different modes; for running and for walking. It counts your steps during workout, records how many calories you have burnt, and the distance you have covered.
Also, there is the sleep monitoring function. You know that your ability to perform during the day/night (depending on your routine) largely has to do with how much quality sleep you got. Vibes Xwatch can help monitor your sleep, therefore, providing you with data that might help improve the quality of your sleep.
Equipped With Health Monitor Functions:
It can measure your heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation (SPO2). This is done with the help of a green laser light position at the underside of the watch. Some health emergencies can be averted or gotten a head start on with this feature, consequently reducing casualties in such situations. For instance, an asthmatic feeling suddenly unwell could just check his blood oxygen level to know if he is on the verge of attack and whether to start administering his drugs earlier in order to avert the attack.
Other Features include
Super Bright IPS Display With Motion Detection:
The bright IPS display makes it easy to see its contents even under the sunlight. The motion detection feature is how it counts your steps. Also, there is the wrist turn light activation. The light is turned on once you turn your wrist as you are about to use the watch.
Compatible with your mobile device; Android or IOS:
Could easily connect Vibes Xwatch to a mobile device through Bluetooth so you can play your songs, receive notifications, make and receive phone calls. Also, it has a “find my phone feature”. For us good at misplacing items sometimes, you would appreciate how handy this feature comes.
Speakers and mp3 player
Benefits of Vibes XWatch
- Easy to use: anyone who can use a smartphone (which I know mean almost everyone including the 6yr old next door) can use this smartwatch. It is easy to navigate around and its functions are easily accessible.
- Different modes: Budget smartwatch with a lot of features. You just set it to the mode your want at the time.
- Huge battery life has good battery life because of its electronic components and power optimization technology. The optimum charging time is just 90mins but you get to use it for up to what? 25 days? Depending on the usage of course. Basic Watch Mode lasts up to 25days, daily Use Mode, up to 15 days. Impressive I must say.
- Health Monitor functions: the heart rate sensor monitors your heart rate. It can measure your blood pressure, blood oxygen level. Call your attention to abnormal levels, which helps you seek medical care early, ultimately averting disaster.
- Waterproof and dustproof: how many times have you had to change or repair a gadget just because it fell into the water… Well, that was before the introduction of waterproof gadgets. Luckily this smartwatch is one of the good ones with that extra feature (amongst other extra features). That is to say, you are officially no longer limited by the water. How does that sound? Great I guess.
- Mobile compatibility: just connect your Bluetooth and manage your notifications, calls, messages, and mp3 on the go.
Who is Vibes Xwatch meant for?
Vibes Xwatch is meant for everyone, starting from the young and hearty to the old and elderly.
For athletes and fitness-focused people, it serves as a workout essential. Your companion in the gym and on the tracks, keeps you informed of your progress every step of the way.
Also for non-athletes, the sedentary monitoring notifies you when you are too sedentary and your body is in need of little activity to be healthier.
People with Medical conditions e.g. heart disease, asthma might need to monitor their vitals from time to time. Help reduce emergencies.
To sum up, just about everyone who is of age to you a watch needs Vibes Xwatch. For different reasons Zeblaze Vibes 6 Xwatch does come in handy; health monitoring for the aged, fitness for the fit-fam, sleep and activity monitoring, day to day phone notifications, music relaxation and the list goes on and on.
Place your order, don’t forget family and friends who might be in need of this. It will be a very much appreciated present.
How to Order Vibes XWatch
We all have to be careful where we purchase online items because of the increased incidence of scams and frauds. It is for this reason this item can only be purchased through their official website.
Purchase can be made with either a Visa card and MasterCard.
In addition, they are currently running a free delivery to all the countries.
Did I forget to mention there is a 50% discount? And No, I don’t know when it will end so, I’d advise you to get yours before it does expire.
Also, there is a bonus for ordering more than 1 item. I’m sure you will love it, so I’ll let you find out for yourself when you get there.
Verdict: Vibes XWatch Review
In conclusion, given the information you have been provided with, I trust you have all you need to decide whether you want Vibes Xwatch.
Here is my take on it. With its features, the free shipping, the discount, I’d say the price is fair for the value.
However, the offer does not stand forever, so try and get yours now before the offer expires.
Leave your thoughts in the comment section. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Take a look at our Zoomshot Pro. You are gonn’ love it